From Print To Part
Blue Chip can provide customers with Cold Headed, Screw Machine, CNC, Stamped Parts and much more. We take pride in our manufacturing expertise & resources that allow us to determine the best & fastest way to produce your specialty part. In addition, by ordering blanket purchases, our customers can eliminate long lead times & rest assured that their inventory is ready to be shipped for on-time delivery from Blue Chip’s warehouse. If you’d like additional information on our specialty fasteners, please give us a call at 859-538-1240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to view our product’s information, simply click the title category that you’re interested in & product information will automatically appear below.
Assembled to your drawings and specifications. Assemblies help reduce in-place costs.
Types of Assemblies:
- Electromechanical Assemblies
- Mechanical Assemblies
- Sheet Metal Assemblies
- Box Build Assemblies – the complete assembly of a customer’s product
- Kitting Assemblies
- Packing Assemblies
We also provide logistical support for distributing products, including order taking, picking, packing and shipping.
- Carbon Steels (including Boron)
- Magnetic & Non-magnetic Stainless
- Alloy Steels
- Nickel Alloys
- Aerospace Alloys
Available in Diameters from 000-2” and lengths up to 12”
There are many advantages Cold Forming:
- Cold heading can result in material cost savings that exceed 50% by reducing the amount of scrap that is produced by screw machining.
- Cold heading utilizes high speed manufacturing processes that consistently meet speeds of 50- 250 pieces/minute, effectively reducing production costs associated with screw machining
- Cold heading can eliminate or reduce the number of costly secondary operations (i.e., brazing, machining, shaving, etc.) that are required in screw machining.
- Cold heading offers a smoother surface finish than screw machining, thus reducing or eliminating the need for secondary finishing.
- Cold heading offers improved product performance by rearranging the grain structure and increasing shear strength. Screw machining interrupts grain flow by cutting and can introduce the potential of fatigue failure.
Eliminate Parts and Labor – Opportunistic design marries function with process and combines multiple pieces into one component. This eliminates parts, labor, inspection, tolerance issues, purchases, inventory coordination and assembly time while improving strength and product output.
- Plastic – Commodity Resins to Highly Engineered Resins
- Insert Molding
- Secondary Drilling, Tapping & Machining
Manufactured by: Cold Forming, Hot Forming, Stamping & Machining
Materials: Steel, Stainless, Brass, Bronze, Copper & Exotic Materials
Special Nuts – Standard or Metric
Cold Formed – All Configurations
Hot Formed – Large Diameters
Milled – Slots, Groovers, Knurls
Stamped – Captive, Flat, Spring Steel
Lock Nuts – Inserts, Patched, All Metal
Types of Nuts
- Lock Nuts
- Hex Nuts
- Jam Nuts
- Heavy Hex Nuts
- Acorn Nuts
- Rivet Nuts
- Slotted Nuts
- Flange Nuts
- Wing Nuts
- Self Clinching Nuts
- Weld Nuts
- Coupling Nuts
- Square Nuts
- Channel Nuts
- Spring Nuts
- Tee Nuts
- Castle Nuts
Materials: Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Plastic, Non-Ferrous, Exotic Metals
Machines Small Lots Available
- Turned or Ground to all surface specifications
- Broaching – allows for wide variety of shapes
- Milled – exact tolerances
- Shaved – Grooves, Shoulders
- Form Turning
- Roll Threading and Tapping
- Single Point Threading
Blue Chip Engineered Products is thrilled to provide customers with the best quality silicon tape options. Please browse below to learn more. If you’d like to try a sample, please contact us. Ready to order? Simply email email@example.com or call 859-538-1240.
Our custom Stampings are made to your drawing specifications. We support large or short runs.
- All Carbon Steels
- Stainless Steel
- Beryllium Copper
- Phosphor Bronze
- Nickel Silver
- Plastic and Fiber Materials
Parts of any shape can be blanked, pierced, formed, stenciled, drawn and extruded using special stamping methods.
Blue Chip Engineered Products offers a large array of standard parts to fit your needs. To log into our Online Standard Parts Directory, click the button below.
Need Access to our Standard Parts Directory?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our online Standard Parts Directory.
Our Weld Products use both Standard and Stainless Steel and come in Metric and Standard Sizes. Products can be custom manufactured to your specifications and drawings.
Diameters ranging from inch #6 through 5/8″ or Metric M3.5 – M12
Weld Products Include
- Weld Nuts – Piloted and Non-Piloted
- Weld Screws and Pins
- CD Studs
- Stored Arc Studs
- Weld Nut Plates
- Stamped Weld Nuts
- Staking Screw – Clinch or Knurled
CNC – Four Slide – Press Forming
Bent-Custom Bending to Print Specifications
- Diameters from .016 to 1.00”
- Tight dimension tolerances
- High speed and repeatability
- Infinite feed lengths
- Threaded-Standard, Metric, Acme, Rolled, Cut
- Headed-Tapered Points, Collars, Rounds
- Pierced & Coined-All Shapes & Sizes
- In-process Staking, Stamping, Chamfering Undercutting, Threading
Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Spring Steels, Alloys
Other Procccess include Cadmium Plate, Zinc or Zinc and Tellow Chromate Plate, Galvanize, Heat Treat & Powder Coat.
Standard Wire Fasteners include Cotter Pins, Hitch Pin Clips, Spring Pins, S-Hooks, D-Rings, Key Rings and Clips.
For any questions on our products & services, please email us at email@example.com